IP Endorses "Iron Man"
Steven Hakly Endorsed for Distrcit 6A; James Nelson selected to fill empty Exec Board seat
THE CORE VALUES OF THE INDEPENDENCE PARTY:
We believe defined values are essential to guiding political reform and assuring policies that benefit all. These are our core values:
1) A democratic process with integrity and broad citizen participation
2) A justice system that is fair, wise, unambiguous, swift, affordable, and accessible to all
3) A society that is inclusive, embraces diversity, and protects everyone’s rights
4) Government policies which encourage and expect personal responsibility
5) Government that is fiscally responsible: equitable in its collection of taxes, careful in its spending, and honest in its financial reporting
6) Government that is a good steward: protecting the environment, preserving our public institutions, prudently managing public assets, and leaving for our children a better world
7) Government that is controlled locally whenever possible
8) Rights of privacy and personal liberties under the US Constitution, the Minnesota Constitution, and the Bill of Rights of the United States shall be strongly defended
9) An educated citizenry with the knowledge and understanding to preserve our freedoms and maintain our prosperity
10) Political leadership that acts for the greater good and prepares us for the future
There are no upcoming events.